Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A few weeks ago, my dryer died. It was over 20 years old so I needed to get a new one. I didn't get around to getting one until last week and it arrived today. I had forgotten about washaterias. I felt so naive the first time we took our clothes to one to be washed. Wow, it was expensive! And the dryers didn't dry the clothes like I dry them at home. After spending lots of quarters in the numerous washers and dryers along with the snack and candy machines, I was out about $30. Then, we had to do it again last week (the same day I bought the new dryer!) The one thing I do enjoy about doing clothes at washaterias is that after they're done, I fold them and put them back in the baskets to bring home. That doesn't happen as quickly at home! It's nice to have a dryer back!!!!! Ahhhh...it's the little things that make me happy!

No comments: