Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting better -

It's been a week but we're finally on the upside of being sick. Never have we all been sick at once (the kiddos and I) but the good part of it was that none of us had an appetite so I didn't have to worry about food! The only sign of our sickness is my toddler's runny nose. And at the height of it all, I had strange hives/rashes all over. After considering all the possible allergens I could have gotten into (and the fact that benedryl wasn't working), I resorted to going to the doctor and getting a shot (to help it go away faster.) Luckily, today I haven't been itching as much (and it's almost completely gone.)

On one evening, the kids and I were all laying in bed feeling miserable. The boys fell asleep and looked precious so I snapped a shot.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

darlings
hope you all feel 100% good soon
The kids are sooo cute and cuddly

Lisa said...

Oh look at those babies bundled up....so very sweet.
I hope you all feel better soon.
xo

Anonymous said...

that shot is precious. I love seeing my boys together. :)