Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What did I do today? It seems that at the end of the day, I usually think to myself and go over what I did that day, as well as prep myself for the following day. Today...I didn't do much. Here's a partial list:

Share some FrootLoops with my toddler
Sit outside and talk with my neighbor (and watch kids) for about an hour and a half
Grab takeout for lunch and mail a package to my brother
Take a nap
(Notice that dishes aren't on the list)
Return a couple phone calls
Have dinner at the local Cracker Barrel
Clean up fingernail polish from the carpet
Try not to let morning sickness overcome me
Watch the premier of Dirty Sexy Money
Try to stay awake during the news
Check email

Tomorrow's gotta be much more productive! I'd be totally embarassed if anybody actually showed up at my house. Where's that vacuum again?!?

No comments: