Wednesday, December 02, 2009

School Crossing Guard

There is an intersection I pass by regularly which is in a school zone. One guard always stands out...he is so friendly. He will smile big and wave at each car going by. Not the little hand wave but with his whole arm up in the air with his hand waving...

I love going by this way...he seems so happy in his job and spreads cheer and smiles (which can be contagious.) I wish I had this much gusto in the little things I do each day. That is something to think about...

2 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

Gosh sooo true - they say there is nothing as contagious as enthusiasm and its sooo true

Rachel said...

Oh me too! Doesn't it just stand out when you see people who genuinely hope to make your day brighter - for no reason that benefits them? Me too... I wanna be one of those people :)