Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coloring eggs.

I love coloring eggs the night before Easter. We usually boil many dozen of eggs just so that everyone has plenty of eggs to experiment with and color! This year, the boys did a great job and it went really fast! Here a a few pics!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BTW, that's a world map on our wall in the kitchen behind C. I am not very good at Geography so I put the map up on the wall so I could see it all the time. I also refer to it with the boys when we talk about other countries so that they see it all in perspective (and hopefully won't end up like me!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love decorating eggs also!
I too have no sense of countries or directions!
There is no hope for me, I am grateful for GPS as I used to do drive by memory before.

Love those smiles on your boys.

Anonymous said...

awww! They are so cute!