Thursday, August 23, 2012

....tired

My kiddos started school last week. I was excited to know that I had a whole week (five days from 8-1) without kids! I pick up the little one at 1 and then his older brother a couple hours later.

What did I do? Way too much to list! I was a chauffeur between taking my oldest daughter back and forth to work (she has no car and lives close by) and taking my nephew back and forth to the local university where he'll be starting next week. Just when you think you're finished, something else pops up! I have yet to finish one particular thing! I get started on something and never seem to find the time to complete a task! Busy, busy, busy! Little things, big things, tasks and people that seem to need something right NOW! I know that everything will slow down and in a week or two, I'll be wishing I were busy again....well, maybe not.

As with new schedules, there are adjustments. On one particular day this week, I needed to attend a meeting at the kid's school where you hear about what's happening and then talk to your kid's teacher. By the time I picked the kids from the babysitter afterwards and got home, they wanted something to eat before going to bed. Not knowning whether they had eaten or not, cereal sounded like a good option, lol! I let my kiddo eat while he watched his dvd. I walked away a few minutes as I was getting his brother to bed and when I returned, this is what I found:

Photobucket

Yep,that's how I feel too!

2 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

OMG that is chooo chooo chooo chweet
I love it
I feel that way too

Anonymous said...

I think if I had no one hanging on me I would just fall asleep too! CUTE picture! I hope things settle down a little for you soon!