Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Salty

We have a new member of our family. Well, actually, he's been here a while. We got him last summer as a puppy and it's been fun watching him play as he has so much energy! I had forgotten about life with a dog. I'm more of a cat person. You know, the cat who can take care of itself and doesn't need to be walked. But the excited look and eagerness to see me when I return home from him makes me smile. I automatically have to reach down and rub his tummy and stroke his fur. My hubby had wanted a dog for years but we were just waiting for the right moment. Even my kiddos have wanted one and now they have a new best friend. I'm right now watching him as he's taking a nap and his legs are moving as if he is running in his dream. So sweet!

 photo ad9da7b9-97a2-43ac-8654-0ca908252171_zpsvdxwdkti.jpg

No comments: