Sunday, August 02, 2009

We went to the beach this week for a few hours. I had forgotten how the sand feels after you get wet and the total stickiness (is that even a word?) Since I had to be so close to my youngest, I didn't go looking for shells or beach treasures. I just watched them enjoy a different sort of playground.

Naturally, the kids were so busy playing that they didn't want to pose for any pictures and just wanted to play. I enjoy this picture because my smallest just sat for a while and watched the waves.
Photobucket

And, since there were storms in the area, the waves for larger than normal, and it was fun watching them come in and out again. Here, my preschooler just lays in the water as the waves go back and forth over him.
Photobucket

And my favorite...crawling out to sea.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

gosh those are gorgeous pix
I am longing for the sea myself

Anonymous said...

It looks so relaxing! How I'd love to snuggle up under a blanket and listen to the water! (Assuming it's evening and chilly?! I wish! lol!) I love the pictures of the kids!!

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Really cute pics!