Monday, September 21, 2009
Julie tagged me with this Honest Scrap. The rules are that I have to tell you 10 things about myself and then tag 10 people to play along.
1. I have lived in the same city my whole life (and most of that time was in two different houses.)
2. My ultimate vacation would be driving the scenic routes around the United States in a small conversion van (like a RoadTrek) so that it can go over mountains smoothly.
3. I eat raisin bran for breakfast practically every morning.
4. I have weak ankles so I don't run or job. I have found that using the elliptical at the gym feels like I'm running and I love that feeling...
5. I love the movie "You've Got Mail" and cry everytime I see it.
6. I met the man who I ended up marrying when I was 15 at a skating rink.
7. I love to go camping (have actually only camped less than a dozen times.) I will be going again in November.
8. There are some times that I count down the minutes until my kids go to sleep and then miss them so much I that I secretly want to wake them up again for moments lost.
9. I am afraid of heights.
10. If you're reading this and want to play along, consider yourself tagged! I would love to get to know you better.