Monday, September 14, 2009

My poor preschooler woke up at 4am with an earache. (Well, both little kids were up then, and all morning, but that's another story.) He has had some allergies lately (time of year) and they got out of hand. By morning, he was punch drunk because he was so tired and yet full of energy to stay awake. He wavered between laughing and crying. When I asked why he was crying...he sobbed, I don't know. He just felt bad. We went in early to see the doctor and sure enough, sinus infection! The doctor also asked if he had been snoring. Why, yes! I had noticed that he was snoring a couple of times this week (never does) and that was also a sign he was getting sick. His schedule is way off. I noticed in the waiting room at the pediatrician's office that most kids were sitting on their parent's lap....as my own kid was doing....trying to feel better. Boy, I need a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I hope you all feel better! Poor thing! =)