Monday, October 23, 2006

What a beautiful day!! It's finally sweater weather!! My toddler likes to dig, dig, dig!!! He takes his backhoe outside and digs in the yard (sometimes for hours.) Finally, leaves are beginning to fall.


It appears that my mother-in-law will probably be discharged from her rehabilitation hospital this weekend/Monday. She will be very happy, although she is nowhere near where she was before her surgery, hopefully, she will feel more at peace in her own home. I've been cleaning her home for a couple of weeks now. Wow! What a bunch of 'unnecessary stuff' she has around her rooms!! While I have enjoyed someone else taking care of her while she was the hospital, it puts so much pressure on me when she returns home as I'm the only one who can go to her when she needs something. It's good to see her alive and doing better though.

No comments: