Thursday, October 09, 2008

I just got back from San Diego. It's incredible how different that city is from the one I live in right now. San Diego has at least a million more people. My city is flat, not along the ocean, and has lots of mosquitoes. I was in awe when we flew directly into downtown. I'm used to airports being further away from those kinds of areas. I don't fly often. In the suburb where I stayed, there were houses all up and down the hills and sometimes the streets stopped in the middle of the hill...makes me glad that my rent car was not standard! I love going to new places and seeing wonderful different views...and then I especially love returning home. While driving, here are a couple of picture I snapped along the way.

Leaving the airport, I was glued to the Pacific Ocean and all the splendor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, of course, there was a lot of traffic.

Photobucket

Here's a sign showing how close it was to the border.

Photobucket

No comments: