Friday, June 19, 2009

I had no idea so many alligators lived in my neck of the woods. A recent news story about an alligator being found swimming in a local swimming pool prompted us to check out a nearby 'gator place. It was awesome! There was a restaurant there that also served alligator (although they buy it and don't serve the alligators who live there.) I chose to get something else though (I've eaten alligator before...tastes like chicken!) We fed them hot dogs via weedeater line that is tied along the raised wooden areas above the manmade ponds for them. We had great time!

There were a few other 'friends' there too.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had to 'beg' to get a picture of him he was interested in watching the alligators and turtles swim around.
Photobucket

Getting a pic with the owner!
Photobucket

No comments: