Monday, February 22, 2010

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
- Helen Keller


I have little tips that refresh on my homepage on my computer. I try to read them when I logon each day. I just read this one and thought it was relevant to what I did today. I had been procrastinating doing certain things: scheduling a well check-up for my toddler, calling an attorney to do my will (and other documents), and getting that gigantic pile of clothes folded and put away. I did all those tasks today and it felt great.

I took the kiddos to the park a couple days ago and we played until it got dark, and then continued playing. Everyone had gone except us and we could run up and down the hills and be as loud as we wanted. ..Here's a couple of pictures I took while we were there. I felt like a kid too as we ran around and had a picnic in the grass.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love picnics,
the park.
and at night time...
Even more fun.

You are an awesome mommy!

Mike said...

Man, isn't it great, times like these? Awww.

JAMR said...

Those kids are so darn cute! Looks like tons of fun. I thought you might enjoy a little sunshine. Stop by and pick up a good dose:
http://myjustrightspot.blogspot.com/2010/02/little-sunshine-for-your-day.html