Thursday, March 11, 2010

So close to summer....

Even though so much of the US still has snow, where I live, it's getting hot! The a/c has been on inside for the last week and it was 79 degrees today. Unfortunately, I realized my car's a/c didn't work so I'm taking it in tomorrow to get fixed!! I'm already seeing mosquitos, the anthills are everywhere (and biting my toddler) and you can see signs everywhere that summer is close by!

Flowers are blooming in our yard.

Photobucket

My preschooler can't wait to go swimming...

Photobucket

(it was really cold, but he stayed in for a while.)

Photobucket

And of course, yummy ice cream!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

that is awesome .. how I love the pix you posted particularly the white flowers .. how lovely .. its dreary here

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cheery images!
Still not warm here yet!
Brrrrrr.....

JAMR said...

Wow, what a difference! I was just commenting today that just a week ago the kids were climbing mountains of snow, and today it remains only in patches in the yards. We're impressed to see the grass, but you have flowers!! Awesome!
Gives me hope, spring is just around the corner!

Anonymous said...

Summer?! We're just starting to really look forward to spring! =D Enjoy!