Friday, August 20, 2010

First day of Kindergarten

It's been quite an exciting week! My preschooler is now a kindergartener! Here is a pic of him just before we left to go to his school. Even though he said 'I HATE SCHOOL' during the summer, he was a little apprehensive and excited at the same time on the first day. It turned out to be a great day and he was very tired when he got home. He even muttered a 'I love school' comment on the way home. I asked him what was his favorite part of the day. He responded...two playgrounds. When I asked what that meant, he said that he got to go to recess two times. When I asked him what part he didn't like, he said...zero. Awesome!!

Photobucket

A couple days before school, I took this picture of my hubby and the kiddos taking rides around the yard. It was hot outside and I just gave them drinks for their trip, lol!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mike said...

Oh my.. He is really growing up fast, Robin. He looks like a different kid! What a handsome little guy!

Lisa said...

Robin he is absolutely adorable!!
Love that last image too.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man! =) I hope he ends up loving school!

Rachel said...

Oh they are adorable! So glad your son enjoyed his first day of school!