Tuesday, April 14, 2009

As each day progresses, there are times I think...oh, I can write about this later in my blog but later on...it doesn't seem that important or interesting. I decided today to write something whether I think it's interesting or not.

We can now allow the baby to crawl outside in the grass and not worry too much about him eating everything in sight. This afternoon, while we were out there sitting under the trees enjoying the cool shade, I watched the baby crawl far away. He just crawled a certain distance and then sat in a large patch of clover. He just sat there for quite a while, pulling out the clover, tasting a few, and testing his independence. It was nice watching him and savoring what life is about...the little moments.

2 comments:

Mike said...

What? No pics of the little one in the clover? :)

Floortime Lite Mama said...

awwww that sounds so darling
My freind says parents by their reactions teach a child whether the world is something to be explored or something to be feared