Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fishing for Trout! Yep, we played a lot during the weekend...here are my boys fishing off of the 'boat' with their fishing poles (sometimes catching fish, sometimes seeing them get away!)
Photobucket

While checking me email (my computer is in the living room), my toddler crawls behind it and peeks through to see me. I then make a game of it and tickle him with the skeleton arm. Of course, my one time tickle turned into a game that lasted forever it seemed, lol!
Photobucket

My hubby was gone three weeks at work instead of two this month and when he got back, my toddler did NOT want to let him out of his sight...they were inseparable!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

gosh these pix are priceless all of them for different reasons
Amazing pretend play engagement and affection