Sunday, October 04, 2009

I love this time of year....autumn...pumpkins...red and orange colors! There is a church in our community that sells pumpkins each year and we always go there to pick out a pumpkin for making a jack-o-lantern. My preschooler took his time to find the perfect one.

Starting the search...
Photobucket

Found one...but now want a bigger one...
Photobucket

Still looking...
Photobucket

Finally found one! Sitting on it making sure it's strong...
Photobucket

Taking the pumpkin in a ride...on the way to the car.
Photobucket

Cody (my nephew) also picked one out!
Photobucket

C'mon Halloween!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love this time of year,too!

Floortime Lite Mama said...

This looks like SOOO Much fun
I wish Fall was year around ( interspersed with Spring