Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Work Day!

Yesterday, we worked outside a lot. Well, the truth is more like, everyone but me worked outside most of the day. I'd come out, check out the progress, take a few pics and then return to my own projects inside (loads of laundry, cleaning the kitchen etc.) Here is a sample of bringing stuff to the road (cleaning up around the shed in preparation to rebuilding part of it.)

This pic is of my kiddo, who is an expert xtr (zero turn radius lawnmower) driver pulling the trailer followed by my hubby with another load. The blades are not on, btw, and they did this all afternoon. When I first tried to drive this thing, it took me a LONG time to get it right. He's a natural with driving stuff like that.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

i LOVE the pics
how gorgeous this time of the year is - isnt it ?

Lisa said...

These are awesome images Robin.
Yep, me too I just finished the main floor of the house and I still have two more levels to go.
I have officially retired for today though! I despise cleaning with all of my being...I can think of way more constructive things to do with my time.

We are calling for snow again and this mommy can't wait for summer!

Enjoy your Week!