Monday, August 05, 2013

TVs at restaurants...

It's my pet peeve, so to speak. I don't mind them, per se, but I happen to have family members who can't resist looking at them, even when they're muted. We went to a restaurant a couple of weeks ago. I noticed these two watching not one, but two different flat screen televisions that were on the walls. They were reading the subtitles or watching whatever was on (Full House reruns!!)I just figure that if you're at a restaurant, you're there to eat or visit. I don't want to watch tv there. At one point, I actually took a picture, lol! I definitely learned something...seat them away from the screens next time. It happens at home too so I can't blame them...too much!

 photo P1090292_zps824fbc6e.jpg

However, there are times, I do the same thing, in a way. If I am at home and am browsing through the tv channels, if I come across certain movies like Sense and Sensibility, Love Actually, You've Got Mail, any of the Bourne trilogy, I'm done. I stop whatever I'm doing at the time (or adapt so that I can watch too) and finish watching the movie.

1 comment:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

I so hear you !!!!
Oh and BTW - you and I like the exact same movies and shows :-)